The Lesbian Overland and Café Club is the social walking group for vaguely active lesbians and slightly fitter women. Not a serious tramping group, but there is one "club" rule: walk some before retiring to a café. And we're not a club as such ... just whoever turns up on the day.
- Walks are held on the second Sunday of the month - usually
- We assemble outside the front of the Wellington Railway Station - at 10.00am [or 9am or ...] - check the trip instructions
- Please bring lunch, water and snacks. Wear or carry parka, day pack, shorts or walking long trousers, sneakers or tramping boots, sunblock and hat or gloves and spare jersey ... depending on the season. Your leader will have a small first aid pack.
- It's best to contact the trip leader so she knows you are coming, can arrange car pooling and can give you any additional information.
- Koha to drivers when we car-pool.
Sunday 6 December: Titahi Bay area and swim??
Meet at the Onepoto car park on the way to Titahi Bay, to walk around the coast to a beach where some robust women could swim! The rest of us could lunch, then return over the hill to our cars, thence to Sue's house for coffee.
Meet at 10am outside the front of the Wellington railway station for car pooling [txt Ellen 027 2094004 for car pooling] or 10:30am at the Onepoto car park.
Trip leader: Sue 027 930 1804 - txt her for pickup from Porirua station.
Overlanders seat in Zealandia - the Karori Wildlife Sanctuary
The Overlanders have their own seat in the Zealandia ... more
Email email@example.com for more information.